Input Kindly Requested!
Blogging is a peculiar pastime. I tend to post on rather eclectic topics, depending on what occurs to my adult-onset ADHD riddled brain at a given moment. I write for a variety of reasons and for various readers. First, I write because my children like to check in here, and it serves as a virtual scrapbook of some of our activities. Then, sometimes I write because it helps me solidify my thinking on a topic. But largely I try to post on topics that will be helpful or encouraging to other wives and mothers.
So, dear readers, I would like to ask for some input. What types of posts are most useful to you? I’ve been considering various posts that would take a good bit of work, but I don’t want to do those if they are “not of general interest”, as we say in our house to a dinnertime conversation topic that does not appeal broadly.
Here are some of the ideas I’ve been considering:
- Homeschooling with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Creation week science activities for home or co-op (Based on the lessons I developed for our co-op this year)
- Women of the Bible lapbook (As made by the 4th-6th grade girls in our church’s mid-week program)
- More on teaching math (Teaching facts, mental math tricks, and more)
- Home management: Dejunking, Laundry systems, Quick Pick Up Strategies
- Book or product reviews (A piece on the pros and cons of IEW is planned)
- Other: Please leave a comment if there are some other topics you’d like to see. I welcome suggestions or questions!
To make this easy to do, I've created a poll which is found on the right side of the blog. You may select multiple responses. Thanks so much!