Still Not Home...

Tim and Kristen made it safely to Washington, DC, but their flight home last night was cancelled. They were rescheduled for the same flight tonight, but that has now also been cancelled due to weather. They are staying at the home of the man Tim roomed with during the trip, but are very anxious to get home. Two other Indiana kids are with them, also eagerly wanting to return to our Hoosier state. Tim and Chris M. are looking into a variety of options, trying to determine what makes the most sense - renting a car and driving, trying to find an alternative flight somewhere, or waiting until the airports are back in action.

UPDATE: The car rental option won out, so they are now making their way back to Indiana!!!
0 Responses