These are for you David, Terri, Elizabeth, Mary, John, and Sarah

(For those of you who don't know, David, Tim's brother, and his family serve as missionaries with Mission to the World. David teaches at the Theological College of Central Africa in Ndola,
Zambia.)



Two little cowboys - Paul and Peter Posted by Hello





David– when you told Tim that you enjoy seeing family photos on the blog, I thought you might enjoy these. I also realized that you probably have not seen any of Andrew since he started going for the Kojack look.

I’d like to strongly second Kara’s suggestion that you start your own blog. What a terrific way it would be for you to share some of the things the Lord is allowing you to experience in Zambia. It is very easy – just go to blogger.com. Kara and Kristen both offer great tech support.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Anne:

Great pictures. I'll show the kids tomorrow morning. Jon and Peter are much taller than I remember.

Yes, it is sad about Andrew going over to the dark side. All we can do now is pray. Yes, I fear it has come to that.

Love,

David
Anonymous said…
Jon is getting pretty tall. He's almost as tall as I am now. Or... yeah, tall.

Popular Posts